Anders developed 12 games, played 377 times.
- Long Jump 2012 Classic Olympic style game. This new version has both innovative mouse control and traditional keyboard control.
- Long Jump Classic Track & Field game play but with mouse control and superior animation.
- Pull-ups aka Chins Can you pull your own weight? This is a faithful rendition of the classic strength exercise.
- 40 Yard Dash Do you have the speedy fingers of a piano player or a sprinter? Surely gamers have the speediest fingers of them all?
- A Growing Boa Needs His Lunch Simply a take on the Nibbler concept. (Nibbler in turn is - of course - a Pac-Man influenced Snake/Blockade game.)
- On Your Marks A reaction time test with a track & field sprint start setting.
- Bench Press How much ya bench? Hammer the keyboard with both hands till your arms fall off or the keyboard breaks in this ultimate test of strength. Thanks to the...
- The Self-Destructive Another Game Comic! A dead body . What has happened? An accident? A murder? According to the title of the comic the answer may be obvious. Only four p...
- Strip em all compact edition Make Comic Strips and reveal the inner nature of the characters!
- Fighting Snowball Fighting Grab your shotgun and get involved in your son's snowball fight!
- Keep The Race Pure Where is Wally the Wacky Walker?
- Rage of the Race Walker The rule of race walking should apply to EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE!