richthepanda developed 13 games, played 213 times.
- Nosferatu Beckoning A text-based RPG in which, instead of throwing dice to determine option sets and outcomes, the player draws cards from the tarot.
- Hold em A tongue-in-cheek version of Texas Hold-'Em in which you play against computer generated opponents. The opponents are blind to all cards except their...
- Thugs Bowmen A game of logic based on the rules of Roshambo and in the same strain as Mastermind.
- Vowel Movement A combinatorial optimisation game in the same family as Master Mind, Bulls&Cows and Thugs&Bowmen. Test your logic and deduction skills by challenging...
- Sliding Tiles The classic tile-sliding puzzle featuring several variants including some with tiles fixed to the board and a "Clean Slate" mode in which the tiles ar...
- Bulls Cows The old, classic game of logic and deduction upon which Master Mind is most probably based!
- Beyond the Penumbra A mining colony on one of Jupiter’s natural satellites needs your rocket-maneuvering skills in this moon-lander-style action game.
- Semantic Tank Antics Pilot the semantic-tank to retrieve the scattered letters of the words removed from the quotations.
- Spanish Verb Invasion I thought I'd share this silly little flash-card game that I made to help me remember my Spanish verb tenses.
- Chessman Sliding A more difficult variant of the classic tile-sliding puzzle.
- RTP Sudoku Have some fun with Sudoku! Also included is a solver, so if you're stuck with a puzzle, just enter it in and let the computer solve it for you!
- Rise and Fall A game of logic, deduction and four-letter words.
- Poker Square-Off Play Poker Squares against the computer!